Should you consider sheep wool when isolating your home?
When it comes to Nature, few can dispute their expertise in creating perfection.
Take sheep for example. For centuries they have endured the harshest outside conditions, from extreme humidity to summer heat.
They were able to do it because of the magic fiber we call sheep wool, the perfect natural insulator.
So it’s no surprise it’s very effective for sheep.
Maybe it will work in our house too.
The results are amazing!
Here’s the reason:
Using sheep’s wool for insulation will provide a more comfortable climate for the interior of your home. This is done by providing a barrier between cooler outdoor conditions and warmer environments in your home.
In the world of sheep wool insulation is quite unique.
- This is a natural substance that is free of harmful toxins contained in other synthetic insulation materials.
- Built naturally to absorb large amounts of moisture but still maintain insulation properties.
- Unlike other insulative ingredients, this material does not precipitate. It has amazing longevity, never wears out and never loses its effectiveness over time.
- It’s fireproof, a very important characteristic in choosing insulation for your home.
- With sheep’s wool it is very difficult for heat to pass from one side to the other. This will keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Wool fiber unlike other insulative ingredients is not harmful to your lungs.
- Safe to touch.
- In today’s environmentally conscious world, this material is a source of natural, renewable, sustainable insulation, making it far superior.
That’s it … A product specially designed by nature to save energy, and it can save money!
That makes it a natural addition to your home.